On this page is where all records will be loaded into COS for a specific project scheduled to be dialed. From this page data can also be replaced or appended.
Load New Data
New data is loaded into this page. The data file must be formatted as as .csv file. Once the data file has been uploaded COS will redirect to the upload campaign data preview page.
Append List Data
This function enables additional data to be added to the currently loaded data file. The appended must have identical column headers in order to be loaded.
Replace List Data
This load option allows you to completely replace the existing data file with a new data file.
Upload Campaign Data Preview Page
Once the data file is uploaded COS will automatically redirect to the data preview page. This page determines how the list of data will be processed in COS and which columns of data will be uploaded into the project. This page also gives a preview of the first two records in a file.
- Client - the client who submitted this project
- Project Name - the project name or description
- Line Count - the number of rows in the file that contain data
- List Processing - how the list is scrubbed when it is loaded into COS
- Non-Household List Load AS-IS - individual records are associated with one individual person, loading AS-IS keeps this format intact.
- Non-Householded List DE-DUP - individual records are associated with one individual person, loading DE-DUP will remove any duplicates in the list.
- Already-Householded List Load AS-IS - multiple members within a household are associated with one phone record, loading AS-IS keeps this format intact and retains duplicate records
- Already-Householded List Load DE-DUP - multiple members within a household are associated with one phone record, loading DE-DUP will remove any duplicates in the list.
- Phone Number Field - the phone number listed in the voter record
- Last Name - the last name of the voter listed
- First Name - the first name of the voter listed
- ID Field - a unique identification number listed in the voter record
Add Misc Send Field
Adding a misc send field enables a user to add additional fields of data that can be used during the call process. An example would be adding misc fields that include the representative name and number in a patch project. The misc send fields that are uploaded can be viewed in the management info section in the COS project.