Assigning records allows the user to determine how many records are assigned for an individual project. Records can be assigned based on landline or cellphones. There are two types of dialer systems that records can be assigned to, the predictive dialer and the human dialer.
- Client - the name of the client
- Project Name - the name of the project
- Add COS Queue Predictive - adds records to the predictive dialer
- Add COS Queue Human - adds records to the human dialer
- Universe - the total number of records in the project
- Remaining Universe - the total number of records that have yet to be assigned